Sunday, August 16, 2015

Datsumo Labo: visits 4 and 5

This is where it got real for me! Last weekend, after visit 5 at Datsumo, I went to the beach. I did not have to landscape! It is so freeingly wonderful to not have to worry about grooming!

Face: hair is definitely growing back less and at a slower pace. I usually have to wax my upper lip every two weeks, and that is because hair is THERE. I have noticed no new hairs.

Underarms: A significant reduction in the amount of hair. The hair that does grow there is much finer. I went about two weeks without having to really shave.

Arms: I can still feel hair there, but I can't see it.

Bikini line: I can go a week without shaving. No razor burn.

Legs: I can feel some hair there, but can't see it.

Fingers and toes: I can feel some hair there, but can't see it.

Verdict: After five treatments the results are noticeable and make it worth the discomfort (so cold, and so many people touching my body)! I'm finally slowing my visits down to once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment