Monday, December 7, 2015

Neal's Yard Remedies: Lemon and Coriander Deodorant Spray

I'm obviously on a bit of a natural ingredient beauty care kick (this happens to me every few years), so once I ran out of my Japanese Soft Stone deodorant, I decided to take the (expensive) plunge and purchase a deodorant spray from Neal's Yard Remedies. It's available online, in stores, and on Amazon.co.jp.

First off, I couldn't find the lavender scent here in Japan (which I would have preferred) so I had to make due with the lemon. It smells like lemon pledge to me. Over time I've gotten used to it, but the lavender would be better.

Second, this is just a deodorant - read not an antiperspirant. It will do nothing for sweat. This is where the certain dri comes in. It does a remarkably good job and lasts pretty much all day.

Finally, I don't know if I'm using it wrong, but I feel like it takes a long time to dry. It's now the first thing I apply during my morning routine so that I'm ready to get dressed after my morning toilet.

I wouldn't buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment