Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hair removal: GenteLASE Pro

I loved my hair removal process at Datsumo, and it has greatly decreased the time between shaving, but I hate that I still have hair despite 8 visits.

Here in the states I took advantage of a groupon for area specific laser hair removal with a different machine, the GenteLASE Pro. I booked a large area at 6 visits for about $250.

Wow. The experience is totally different. No cool gel. No two hours. To do a Brazilian and upper lip treatment takes less than 7 minutes (I timed it). The sensation is like a quick snappy burn.

And my goodness does it work.

On the first visit I had shaved the area. The regrowth wasn't thick, but it was there and noticeable. About two weeks after my treatment the hair seemed to grow back, but apparently, it was just shedding. Seriously. If you brushed it, it fell out. For 6 more weeks I was hair free (in most areas).

I just did my second treatment. I'll let you know how it goes!

This machine is apparently also in use in Japan: http://www.syneron-candela.jp/ but i haven't found a specific clinic yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment