Thursday, June 9, 2016

Juice Beauty: concealer and lip moisturizers

Continuing on my all-natural makeup replacement, I picked up the juice beauty correcting concealer in ivory. I got it on amazon for about 3600 yen. All I can say is, eh. It has a very watery consistency and low coverage. The color is nice and gives me some brightness under my eyes. This is no match for my NARS. Different beast altogether.


I also got the three pack of lip moisturizers. They have spf and I love a tinted lip balm. The texture is great. Very bees-waxy. Stays put! I tried "playful" first. It's kind of a beige-y purple. I like it. Very grown up. This has a much better wearability than the rms lip tint. Actually, I might apply the rms over the clear juice balm, since I love the rms color, but hate the oily spread...

No comments:

Post a Comment