Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Best Buys: End of winter wrap-up

Here are the things I will continue using/ doing into spring:

Shampoo and Conditioner
Ahalo (switching to the premium scalp/ pure scalp next time around)


For ingrown hair prevention:
Tendskin


Facial Cleanser:
Bioderma


Facial moisturizer:
SK-II stempower (but I'm going to try Embryolisse when I am done with this jar)


Body moisturizer:
Nivea


Hand cream:
L'Occitane (switching to Yuskin when I run out, I don't like all the artificial fragrance in the L'Occitane)


Eyelashes:
ProCare extensions


Base makeup:
Evangelist BB cream


Nails:
Jin Soon Nostalgia

Breaking up with:
Apps Ep Shampoo and conditioner (too expensive)
Cleansing wipes
Fancl facial oil
Face masks
Heroine make mascara (I like the convenience of the extensions)
Nivea hand cream
Uniqlo underwear (not high enough quality, and not sexy)




No comments:

Post a Comment