Sunday, May 3, 2015

Japanese deodorant: Soft Stone by DeoNatulle (デオナチュレ ソフトストーンW)

I finally ran out of the American deodorant I brought with me, and, since Kyoto has decided to skip spring and launch full-on into summer, I thought this was a great time to try a Japanese brand. According to cosme, this Soft Stone deodorant is the best on the market, for a number of years running. I got mine on Amazon for 667 yen, but I've seen this in just about every drug store in the area.

(The best thing about Kyoto drug stores is that they put the most popular seasonal products right out front! The worst thing is that they completely hide - or stop selling - off season products. So, I grabbed an extra winter Nivea lotion when I found a lone one on the shelf the other day. Never know when I will have extra dry skin before next winter!)

The deodorant went on clear. It kept me nice and fresh all day long, but I did notice perspiration. I have the Patti Stanger Certain Dri on order, so I'm hoping the combination will keep me fresh as a daisy all summer long.

UPDATE: I'm a few days in, and I have to say, this is keeping me fresh and dry. This is a winner!
FYI: one stick lasts about two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment