Saturday, November 15, 2014

Panasonic Hair Removal Machine with Light Este with Light (for Body)

I'm in a constant battle with my body hair. I usually use NAD'S wax on my bikini line, and a strip wax on other places (upper lip, big toe, etc.). While strip wax is easy to find in any Japanese drug store, any type of wax for a bikini line is difficult, if not impossible, to locate. Therefore, I decided to take the plunge into the world of laser hair removal.

I was seriously considering the Tria (about $450 USD), but, because of the price, I decided to look elsewhere. Cosme rates the Panasonic incredibly highly, and, at 14500 yen, it was much more reasonable for my first foray into the arena of at-home laser hair removal.

I just completed my first session on my big toes, legs, and bikini line. The instructions say this is for body use only, no facial use. There was no pain whatsoever. There was a bit of a burning hair smell, but it was not overpowering.

I plan to continue the treatment twice a week for the next several months, so I will update this post as I progress.

Wish me luck! My goal is to have a bikini line free of shaving bumps and no need to grow out hair in order to wax!

MONTH ONE UPDATE: no real noticeable difference.  I've been using the machine about every 3-4 days.

Month two: still no noticeable difference. I've been using the machine about once a week, to week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment