Thursday, January 8, 2015

Adventures in Hair cuts: Nary

My bangs were looking haggard and my ends needed a shape up, so I made an appointment for a head spa and cut at Nary. Cutting to chase: go for the head spa, leave before the hair cut.

The salon is gorgeous. Breathtakingly beautiful.

The head spa was great. You could choose from different aromas. The heated head and neck massage was awesome and was nice and strong.

The haircut went well at first. We had a consultation. We confirmed only trimming the damaged ends, and used our fingers to confirm how much would be cut off. I described the bangs I wanted. She found a picture in a magazine to confirm she understood (she did). She cut the ends, perfect.

Then we got to the bangs. She suggested I change my part. I said no. She did something weird with my part, making it rather "S" like, and started cutting. I stopped her, corrected the part with my hands, and reconfirmed the type of bang we were going for, and that the length should be at my eyebrow (she repeated, "eyebrow").

How I got the world's shortest, bluntest bangs is beyond me. I stopped her. I fiddled with what was left of my hair. She made a suggestion. I said no, they were too short, they were an inch above my eyebrow, and "shall we finish"? She kept saying sorry. I paid and left.

I have a feeling the bangs will be great in a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment