Friday, June 5, 2015

Facial moisturizer: Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

I love my SKII stem power, but for the price I expect more results. Therefore, this month I switched over to Embryolisse, available on Amazon Japan for about 2000 yen.

It is definitely heavier on the face than the SKII, but it seems to be moisturizing just as well. I have acne prone skin and this made me break out a little, but it could be from something else or simply just because of the change. It is a nice base for make-up, so unless it causes me to continue to break out, I will stick with it!

UPDATE: This is clogging my pores, especially around my T-zone. The money I save on lotion would go to facials!! I'm changing over to my trusty Cetaphil with UV protection and relegating the Embryolisse to my decolletage!

No comments:

Post a Comment