Monday, June 1, 2015

Fillers: Tokiko Clinic

I decided to do something about my laugh lines, and that something was fillers.

I made an appointment (in English) through the Tokiko clinic website. The doctor emailed me in English (sometimes obviously through Google translate - it made no sense.) She was to have someone at my appointment to either speak or translate English.

I got to the clinic for my appointment and the intake form was in both Japanese and English. That was the last English I would hear or see.

The doctor gave me a nice consultation in Japanese and we agreed on our plan of attack.

Then, a staff member came in to explain the price structure and get me to sign some forms that I had things explained to me and I understood (again, all in Japanese).

Next, a staff member led me to a private room with a "massage table." My picture was taken (for before and after purposes). I laid down, the staff removed my makeup and applied a topical analgesic that stayed on for 30 minutes.

Finally, the doctor came in, removed the analgesic, gave me some medicine and ice to suck on, and did the injections. I was allowed to reapply my makeup, paid, and left.

Easy! I'll be back again to do some more fillers under my eyes and in my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment