Wednesday, September 3, 2014

cotton wipes

I love cotton wipes for make-up removal, DIY face masks, and spot applications of essential oils and creams.


I've been using the MUJI cotton wipes pictured above for quite a while, and really like how thick and luxurious they feel. (About 200 yen for 60, available at MUJI stores.) However, all that thickness and luxuriousness means that the pads suck up a lot of product, that just ends up in the garbage can. So, I was persuaded to try something new:

Cosme rates these Silcot cotton wipes as the best, and they can be found at drugstores for about 200 yen for a box of 40. Indeed, they are really thin and become soaked with product quickly, making me realize how much I had been throwing out! However, since they are thin and small, I'm keeping my MUJI cotton wipes for taking off creams, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment