Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mogans Conditioner

My super expensive (2800 yen) highly rated (number 1 on cosme) conditioner arrived today, so I just had to wash my hair and try it out!

It is much better than the Shiseido Tsubaki. It doesn't have a discernible smell, but it smells very clean. It is a lighter formula and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It gave me a bit of a shine, but not much silky softness. Despite not weighing down my hair, there seems to be a residual feeling of "product."

Overall, I'm much happier with this conditioner than my previous one and will use it until it runs out. However, for the price, I was hoping for more, so I'll keep up the search!

UPDATE: I've started putting this conditioner on post-shampoo, leaving it on for about a half hour, then rinsing. Now, I love it! It still has a "product-y" residue, but I think that is what is giving me the shine, so I'll deal with it! Also, hair is MUCH softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment