Sunday, September 14, 2014

Monoi Tiare body oil

This was one of those purchases made after reading an "if you can't get to the tropics, at least you can..." articles. Moni Tiare oil is one of the major tourist purchases in Tahiti. I've always wanted to go to Tahiti. So I can buy the oil, right?

A 400 ml bottle goes for about $10 on amazon and can be found on Amazon Japan as well.

This is my favorite post-bath oil. It's thick. It reminds me of Tropicana tanning oil from my childhood. It has a similar smell, although less coconut and more Tiare. It reminds me of a wonderful vacation I had in Anquilla with my entire extended family. It is a vacation in a bottle.

The smell is strong, but not so strong as to be offensive. It permeates my bathrobe and my bed linens and transports me to a vacation-y place. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment