Saturday, September 13, 2014

It's the little things: hair ties

You know those days when it's just been kinda rotten and you need a little retail therapy pick-me-up, but need to emphasize the "little" because the next payday is quite a way away? Well, I had one of those days and my treat to myself was this little pack of three metallic colored hair bands from MUJI.

Well, bah humbug, they look pretty and work for only about a day! They get all stretched out super quick!


On the other hand, these adorable little hair ties I bought two for 100 yen at the 100 yen store: fabulous! Take a licking and keep on ticking!

On (yet another) less than fantastic day, I picked up this hair tie/ metal ring duo from H&M (currently selling for about 200 yen). I really like this piece and might pick up another one. I don't wear it as often as I like (it is great for a fall "low pony") since the hair tie is connected to the ring, and once it wears out, well, the thing is worthless. But at 200 yen, perhaps I shouldn't care as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment