Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tooth Whitening: Smile Cosmetique vs. Oil Pulling

I usually just pick up whatever American brand of toothpaste I recognize, and that's that. But, I have this blog and all, so I thought I might as well refill my toothpaste with the highest ranked one on cosme.net. Which brought me to Smile Cosmetique. A tube is super expensive, at 1300 yen, but it's not so different from high end whitening toothpastes in the States, so...

I've been using it for a week and haven't seen much difference at all. It has a nice "toothpastey" taste, obviously covering up a medicinal taste. I haven't had any sensitivity.

However, I think I will just return to my regular toothpaste once this runs out and continue oil pulling, which has definitely whitened my teeth and given me added benefits, such as better sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment