Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Shiseido Tsubaki shining shampoo and conditioner, MUJI seven herb shampoo

I have lots and lots of fine hair, which is just a different beast than Japanese hair. Therefore, I've been having a hard time finding shampoo and conditioner that work for me.


First up was the infamous Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner. These are available EVERYWHERE for cheap. I found that they really weighed down my hair and left a lot of build-up.


So, I ran out of shampoo first, and moved onto MUJI's Seven herb shampoo, available at MUJI stores for about 1400 yen. The shampoo has a nice smell and left my hair squeaky clean without feeling stripped or dry. It has a cosme score of 5. I would buy it again.


Monday, my delivery of Mogan's conditioner arrives and I am so excited to try it since it cost a fortune (about 2800 yen) and is currently ranked at number 2 on cosme.net. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment