Sunday, September 7, 2014

MUJI Massage Oil: Citrus Green

I need a good moisturizer for Japanese winters and have found that I like oils better than lotions. I ran out of my standard Neutrogena sesame body oil, and, rather than ordering it here, decided to try some Japanese options. I picked up this MUJI massage oil in Citrus Green because it was marked down to 500 yen.

This oil is currently ranked as number 15 on cosme.net in the body massage section.

The oil itself is fine, nothing truly special, but I found I was not too fond of the smell. I'm glad I only got a small bottle and didn't pay much for it. I'll use it until it runs out, but will be looking for something different for winter.

UPDATE: I've been trying to use up this small bottle to clear out my medicine cabinet. I really dislike this oil. It leaves an oily film on my body for at least 24 hours, it never absorbs into my skin. It makes me feel dirty and oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment