Tuesday, September 2, 2014

kate (rouge luster), media (moist essence rouge), MUJI

This is the Kate lipstick (in Rd-1), which I purchased for about 1400 yen at the local drugstore. The color is a soft berry red, but is rather translucent and a bit oily. It has a respectable cosme.net score (4.8), but I wouldn't buy it again.

This is the Media lipstick (mine is BE02). The color is a nude, the consistency is nice, but again it is rather shiny and translucent. It has a decent cosme.net score (5), but I won't be buying it again either. Under 1000 yen.

This is the Muji lipstick in Rose pink. I really liked the consistency of this lipstick, but the color is too pink on me. I think I will save it for spring, go back and get the Rose brown for fall. At 580 - 750 yen, no problem!



No comments:

Post a Comment